Tuesday, July 21, 2009

GR11 - Another day of rest

I just couldn't haul my body out of bed when the alarm went off. I was so tired and totally sapped of all energy. I tried to get out of bed, but the pillow insisted on dragging me back. Much to Peter's disgust, we decided to take a day of rest. He was more than annoyed that he spent all that time and effort yesterday getting us some food for today. He would have been more than annoyed if we had set off and I had dragged my butt like yesterday, as the next stage is a long hard one. He finally got over it and got a chance to watch the entire 120 plus km of the Tour de France, so that put him back in better spirits. I think I'm starting a cold. I hope not. Will see.

Hasta luego!

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, what an adventure. It sounds like you deserve the day off. You should try to find yourself a suduku and a crossword puzzle and stay in bed until noon. Then you'll be refreshed and ready to go for tomorrow.

    Sorry I'm a little late following your blog. I got your email of a blog a while ago but didn't follow through on it. I've got you bookmarked now so I'll be following you on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete