Friday, July 10, 2009

GR11 - Day 26 - to La Guingeta

Oh boy, it's nice to be caught up in my blog. I don't know when I will get a chance next, probably in Andora next week.

Today was nearly a day of rest. We were underway for only 3h10. The entire way was like a walk in the park. We are staying in the Camping Nou. Campgrounds here are more than a place to set up your tent. You can often rent rooms as we are doing today. We are in a camping trailer that can probably accomodate 8 persons. The campground has a bar/restaurant, a soccer field, a swimming pool, and of course a place for tents. It's good to be able to rest as tomorrow will be difficult with 1272 m up and 967 m down. If the sky is as blue and sunny as it was today, I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be fading out in the heat. The plan is to start as early as possible.

¡Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment